Based in either our South Cambridge or London Victoria office, the successful candidate will act as the Marketing Manager for 7Safe, within PA’s Digital Trust and Cyber Security Team. This role will be pivotal in helping us shape, develop and grow the business further into the cyber security market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the 7Safe marketing plan and will, over time, also assume responsibility for developing the Digital Trust and cyber security marketing plan across PA. This will involve developing the narrative, messaging and key campaign activities (conferences, exhibitions, roundtables, thought leadership development, marketing collateral, web updates and digital marketing) in support of Digital Trust and Cyber Security.
The individual who succeeds in the role will have particular strengths in undertaking lead generation marketing campaigns via internal and external events, PR and digital distribution of content. Reporting to the Head of Commercials in 7Safe and working closely with the 7Safe and Digital Trust and Cyber Security Leadership team and PA’s corporate marketing team, the successful individual will be expected to act with a great deal of independence, chairing regular marketing progress meetings and reporting on marketing performance at management team meetings.
This role currently has 1 direct report, so it would suit someone with previous line management experience or aspiration to take on this responsibility, and experience of managing contractors required during periods of high demand. The delivery of marketing activity will involve project managing the activities of third-party agencies, negotiating with suppliers in order to obtain the best value for our marketing investment.
Ultimately the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the return on marketing investment, adapting planned activities as required to improve business outcomes.
- Developing and executing the 7Safe Marketing Strategy and Plan.
- Delivering successful lead generation campaigns.
- Working closely with sales to ensure high levels of ROI on marketing investment.
- Working with consultants to develop meaningful thought-leadership content for client.
- Developing and maintaining up to date web content.
- Project managing participation in trade shows, conferences and events, securing the commitment of colleagues to attend.
- Chairing regular marketing progress meetings with senior stakeholders in in the Digital Trust and Cyber Security Team; reporting on performance monthly.
- Leading or contributing to the development of a plan of marketing activity for the Digital Trust and Cyber Security offering across PA.
- Ensuring alignment of 7Safe activities with PA’s marketing strategy.
- Developing and leveraging a network of external partners such as associations and member firms.
- Working with media contacts to disseminate the PA / 7Safe brand into news media
- Managing external agencies and suppliers, including negotiation.
- Lead on 7Safe rebranding and coordinate activities with various stakeholders within the Digital Trust and Cyber Security Team.
- Accurate, demonstrates outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Creative and innovative, always seeking to improve and add value
- Good level of numeracy and commercial awareness
- Commercially minded with ROI and lead-tracking experience
Skills and experience
- No experience of cyber security is required
- Creates and implements marketing strategies that balance the needs of the business, clients and the brand
- Extensive experience in marketing communications
- Commercially-focused and experienced in successfully implementing lead generation activities
- Exceptional stakeholder client relationship management
- Excellent IT skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.