Operations Administrator – Digital Trust and Cyber Security Team
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join a busy and friendly operations team, that provides pre and post-sales support for the delivery of our cyber security services to a wide variety of clients. Services include: Penetration Testing, Cyber Essentials, Digital Forensics, Incident Response, PCI DSS Consultancy and ISO Consultancy and Data Discovery.
This is an office based role at our Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire office and the successful candidate will report into the Operations Manager. Although initially an entry level administration position, this role has scope to grow and provides prospect for development and progression.
Responsibilities / Duties
To provide effective admin support for technical, proactive and reactive services sub capabilities within Digital Trust and Cyber Security Team, including assisting with:
End to end sales administration
- Updating and maintaining CRM systems, including setting up new companies and clients, opening and closing opportunities as required, updating existing opportunities as requested.
- Project set ups, requesting Mipac codes.
- Ensuring sales leads have been picked up and responded to
- Joining weekly sales administration meetings for updates.
- Consultant timecard and expenses validation
- Processing consultant monthly on call hours
- Assisting with Debt collection, working with credit control team to review debt on a weekly basis and assist with calling clients for expected payment dates. Forwarding remittance advices to the relevant team.
- Purchasing as required via Pcard or P2P system. Reviewing and renewing software licences, processing stationary, hardware and software orders.
Quality assuring client and internal materials
- Such as: Client reports, sample reports, presentations, consultant CVs, proposal templates, track record, case studies, marketing, internal docs and special client share docs.
General office duties
- Point of contact for all internal and external enquiries.
- Writing and sending department wide email communications,
- Fielding calls and managing various internal and external inboxes.
- Maintaining internal SharePoint sites
- Assisting with new joiners – Ordering kits, requesting system access, inductions and systems training, ordering business cards etc.
- Assisting with processing leavers – Raising leaver tickets, collecting leaver kits etc.
- Cover for other Operations team members and wider administrative colleagues as required for holiday and sickness.
Contribute to Operations Team improvement projects as required
- Examples of previous projects have been reviewing and updating team processes, creating new document team SharePoint sites, creating new employee handbooks and procedures.
- Accurate, demonstrates outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and highly proficient in written English.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organised and proactively approaches tasks.
- Flexible and comfortable with working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A creative thinker, who seeks to improve existing processes and add value.
Skills and experience
- Excellent IT skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in administration or a similar role is desirable.