7Safe, the technical security arm of PA Consulting, are looking for penetration testers with a range of experience to join our growing team. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your pen testing horizons, are interested in working on unique projects and innovative R&D, and want to work in an energetic and collaborative team, look no further!
The roles are based from either our London (Victoria) or our South Cambridgeshire offices, although you will also have the opportunity to work from home and will be required to spend some time on client site, so willingness to travel is required. Opportunities for flexible working also exist, subject to client requirements.
We offer a competitive package including transport allowance, bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and other comprehensive, flexible benefits, alongside access to industry accredited technical and commercial training courses.
7Safe can offer you:
- The opportunity to deal with a variety of clients across virtually all industry sectors with a requirement for wide range of security assessments – Examples include working for the games industry, Premier League football clubs and global retailers.
- Access to 7Safe’s University and CREST accredited technical training courses
- Encouragement to achieve and maintain CREST and other external certifications, which we allocate study time and funding for.
- Support for you to develop your own personal profile within the industry through R&D and publishing vulnerabilities
As a penetration tester you will be working on client projects within a highly skilled team. You will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality security assessments, meeting client expectations
- Support our sales team with pre-sales scopes and technical input
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
- Work with teams across PA Consulting, providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate on interesting client projects and R&D.
- 2 years plus working as a full time penetration tester
- Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
- Hold industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP etc.
- Ideally will be interested in delivering and contributing to our CREST accredited ethical hacking training
About PA / 7Safe:
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors. From world-leading energy firms to major government departments, one of our key services is to help organisations to improve security, reduce risk and improve resilience across their business. We offer a comprehensive, end-to-end service unmatched in the cyber security industry. 7Safe, a PA Group company, provides PA’s clients with the very best information security and digital investigation services, as well as our accredited education programmes to help our clients develop their own information security capabilities. We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.