7Safe is an established PCI QSA Company providing consultancy, audit and training services to a variety of top tier clients in business sectors from retail and banking to energy and entertainment. As the technical security function with PA Consulting, we are now looking to expand our Risk and Compliance team in order to deliver projects across a range of Info Sec Assurance disciplines including PCI, ISO 27000, NIST and PAS 555. If you’re a PCI QSA looking for a role that’s so much more than compiling RoC’s and verifying SAQs then email your CV.
We are looking for an Risk and Compliance Lead who will be able be trusted advisor to our clients on compliance as well as help grow our Risk and Compliance customer base. You would be working alongside an established sales team to support sales activities. You will also be part of the wider PA consulting Digital Trust team where we help clients to build their wider cyber maturity and resilience.
The role is based from either our London (Victoria) or our South Cambridgeshire office, although you will also spend a significant amount of time on client site so willingness to travel is paramount. Opportunities for flexible working also exist, subject to client requirements. We offer a competitive package including transport allowance, bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and other comprehensive, flexible benefits and access to industry accredited technical and commercial training courses.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Delivery and management of multiple consultancy projects, for a range of national and international clients across PCI, ISO 27000, NIST, PAS 555 and more generic InfoSec Assurance and cyber maturity projects.
- Own the strategy for Audit and Compliance business growth and ensure delivery of the growth plan.
- Operate within the specified frameworks of established industry regulators and ensure, as a minimum, that all work meets industry best practice and our internal quality standards.
- The successful candidate must hold relevant information security certifications such as CISSP or CISM and be a PCI Council approved QSA with experience delivering RoC’s in Level 1 organisations.
- A proven track record of working effectively in a distributed and multi-skilled team able to plan one’s own resource allocation meeting budget, quality and client expectations.
- Able to confidently deliver assurance and assessment presentations to clients who may have a mixture of information security experience.
- Maintain and understanding of broader Information Security issues, relevant technologies and standards.
Exceptional communication skills at all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content.
Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision whilst maintaining personal and team ethics.