This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our 7Safe team that provides pre and post-sales support for the delivery of our cyber security services to a wide variety of clients across 7Safe and PA Consulting. We provide a broad solution of cyber services which includes penetration testing, cyber essentials, digital forensics, incident response, PCI DSS and ISO consultancy and cyber strategy and consultancy. The role can be based from our London or South Cambridgeshire office, but with expectations for frequent travel between offices and to clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Take a solution and relationship led approach to sales having demonstrated a strong track record in growing corporate customers.
- Have a good understanding of the full sales cycle, from research and planning, to marketing and lead generation; through to project management; closing the deal and aftercare.
- Have B2B sales experience from a consultative and technical background, potentially with knowledge of the cyber security market and 7Safe propositions.
- To develop deep, lasting and growing customer relationships with new and existing clients.
- To extend knowledge of 7Safe offerings across PA Consulting Services and Sectors
- To build a sustainable sales pipeline and increasing profitability with PA
- To work alongside PA industry sectors to define industry specific cyber propositions
- To identify opportunities for up-sale and cross-sale with existing PA and 7Safe clients
- To develop 7Safe and PA thought leadership
- Growing 7Safe business through retained and new business.
- Delivery of sales against individual target
- Management of your account portfolio with the intent to grow revenue and build lateral sales with the consulting business.
- Responding to sales opportunities
- Alignment to PA Industry sector(s) to grow market specific proposition