Changes in organisation set up, adding new services or even patching can introduce security vulnerabilities into your web applications, networks or databases. These vulnerabilities can leave your organisation exposed to cyber-attack, so it is essential to eliminate them to protect your most important assets.
How do you know when new security vulnerabilities arise?
7Safe’s Managed Vulnerability Scanning (MVS) service provides you with a fully managed, automated and regular service that is designed to help you identify and remediate security vulnerabilities on a continual basis. It is the primary level of security testing that mandates basic security standards and identifies security flaws that may have resulted from new implementations or changes made in your network.
Whilst penetration testing is necessary to give you an in-depth understanding of your security weaknesses, our Managed Vulnerability Service provides you with updates on new vulnerabilities on a more frequent basis. This scanning will give you additional peace of mind and reduce intensive security related activity around your regular annual penetration test.
Regular reports showing either complete system status or changes since your last scan are provided by our dedicated security experts, reducing your administrative and maintenance burdens so you can better focus on protecting your assets and, most importantly, reducing business risk.
7Safe’s Managed Vulnerability Scanning helps you:
• reduce and manage risk on an on-going basis to prevent cyber-attacks on external-facing networks
• identify and remediate vulnerabilities within your IT environment before hackers cangain access to it
• quantify what exposure you have to attack and the data that is potentially at risk, allowing you to make an informed and proportionate response
• protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your network
• enhance your business continuity by reducing the probability of security breach or exploitation of IT assets
• comply with existing regulations and any security certifications you hold
• verify and evaluate your IT security investments and existing protective and preventive measures
• establish a high-level overview of your technical security posture, indicating if any further steps, such as penetration testing or policy reviews are required.
If you would like to find out more about obtaining managed vulnerability scanning for your organisation, get in touch with one of our experts by calling 0870 600 1667 or contact us now