7Safe supports the Tech Partnership Training Fund, a government-funded scheme for employers to invest more heavily in IT training and enhance the key strategic skills of their workforce. Funds are limited, so apply before they run out.
What is the Tech Partnership Training Fund?
The Tech Partnership Training Fund provides funding for employers to invest in IT training. The purpose is to stimulate increased investment in training which supports business growth and competitiveness. This fund is available as a result of a successful bid into the government’s Employer Ownership of Skills Pilot by the Tech Partnership.
What is the funding for?
Funding is available for employers wanting to invest more in:
- Cyber Security
- Big data – data management, data analytics, data science, business intelligence
- Other technical skills of strategic importance to your business
To see if your business is eligible and apply for funding you can visithttp://www.thetechpartnership.com/trainingfund
What amount of funding will employers receive for training?
The Tech Partnership Training Fund may grant employers up to 50% towards the costs of certain IT training courses, and up to a maximum of £500 per delegate.
Is the training I want to invest in eligible for this funding?
The majority of 7Safe’s courses are eligible for funding, but please check with us in the first instance.
The main eligibility criteria for the fund are as follows:
- The business is based in England and the training is delivered in England
- The training would not have taken place without the support of the fund, and has not already started.
- The training will help you meet your business objectives.
- For short courses, the training is in one of the listed strategically important skills areas e.g. cyber or another area of strategic importance to your business.
Booking your place on a course
We recommend that you contact 7Safe on 01763 285 285 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place on your required course. We will hold a non-binding provisional place whilst your application is being considered. The Tech Partnership grant will only be paid after the training has been completed and you have provided evidence of your payment to the training provider. Bookings must be confirmed at least 5 working days prior to the course start date. Apply now.
For more information or to book a course, contact the 7Safe Education team.