This specialist-level course is for experienced forensic investigators who want to acquire the knowledge and skills to navigate, identify, capture and examine data from Linux-based systems. You will develop knowledge and skills to identify, collect, analyse and interpret data from Linux systems.
How will I benefit?
On this course, you will:
- Develop confidence when faced with a Linux system
- Learn effective techniques to identify and collect data from a Linux environment
- Understand the data structures associated with the ‘ext’ file systems
- Develop knowledge and skills to examine and process data from a Linux system
- Improve your ability to respond effectively to a wider range of forensic incidents
"Paul [Cain] was spot on with his explanations and course content. I was very impressed with it all and thoroughly enjoyed the course."
“Very good course, well paced and provided a good understanding of the Linux platform and analysis.”
Have you completed this course? Click below to add to your LinkedIn profile
For more information on this course, please email the Education team or contact us on +44(0)1763 285285