Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Implementation
This one-day awareness training course is for people who want to learn how the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is implemented. It covers the importance of the Standard to all organisations processing, storing or transmitting credit card information.
How will I benefit?
- Gain an appreciation of the controls necessary for your organisation to be able to continue dealing with cardholder data
- Learn the key principles and requirements of the Standard
- Develop an understanding of the route to compliance (self-assessment and audit)
- Be in a position to prepare an implementation plan for your organisation, improving your chances of a successful audit
Have you completed this course? Click below to add to your LinkedIn profile
For more information about this course, please see below
What will I learn?
- You will gain a clear understanding of the PCI DSS and how to apply your knowledge when assisting with PCI DSS assessments
- You will learn how the Standard developed, its benefits and who it applies to
- You will find out about the key requirements of the Standard and how to become compliant
Who should attend?
This course is for:
- Anybody accepting credit card payments
- Third party service providers
- Anybody processing, storing or transmitting credit card data
- Finance, internal audit, IT, sales department staff.
For more information on this course, please email the Education team or contact us on +44(0)1763 285285
To download the full course content click here and the complete training prospectus click here