The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleagues’ details or recommends 7Safe training
The “Potential Training Delegate” relates to the person that is being referred to 7Safe training by “the Referrer” or who approaches 7Safe following a recommendation.
“Training credit” refers to one day free of charge 7Safe training that the referrer will receive as part of this referral scheme.
Terms & Conditions
- The 7Safe Training Referral Scheme is open and available to all previous 7Safe course delegates (“the Referrer”).
- The referrer is eligible to receive a one day training credit for every two days of full priced training purchased by the potential training delegate on their initial booking.
- A training credit can be claimed against the cost of a 7Safe course once the potential training delegate has made a booking and will not be valid if the potential training delegate cancels their booking.
- The referrer will not be eligible to receive a training credit under this scheme in the event that the potential training delegate is already on the 7Safe database at the date of referral or if 7Safe has already received their details but have not yet entered them on to the database.
- The potential training delegate must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to 7Safe for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referrer and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referrer will indemnify 7Safe for any loss or claim arising out of the referrer’s failure to gain consent of the potential training delegate.
- A potential training delegate can only be referred to 7Safe once. In the event that a potential training delegate is referred to 7Safe more than once, only the first person to refer that person to 7Safe (with the potential training delegate’s permission) will be eligible for a training credit under this scheme.
- A training course must be attended by the potential training delegate within 6 months of the referral being made. Any bookings after 6 months will not be eligible for training credits.
- Nomination of a referrer by a potential training delegate can only be made at the time of registration and via the normal signup process. We can take no referral details retrospectively. Potential training delegates should therefore contact 7Safe education in the first instance prior to making a reservation to state the name of their referrer.
- The training credit will be awarded to the referrer on full payment to 7Safe by the potential training delegate and will be valid for 12 months from award.
- It is the referrers’ responsibility to contact the 7Safe Education Team in order to claim their training credit.
- The training credit cannot be exchanged for cash. The training credit has a nominal value of £0.000001 or no cash value.
- Bookings made using the awarded training credits are subject to 7Safe’s standard booking terms and conditions and course availability.
- This offer is not open to resellers of any of 7Safe's services or accounts provided by those resellers.
- The potential training delegate must purchase direct from 7Safe and not through a reseller.
- The scheme is not available for current 7Safe and PA Consulting employees.
- Maximum of four one-day training credits per referrer in any 12 month period.
- Eligibility for this offer is at 7Safe’s discretion and our decision is final.
- We reserve the right to vary or terminate all or part of the terms of the scheme at any time without notice. Any such changes will normally be announced through our website. It is your responsibility to remain informed as to any changes of the service.
- Training credits can only be earned on 7Safe courses delivered from our training facility in Melbourn.
- Training credits can only be used to discount the full cost of 7Safe courses delivered from our training facility in Melbourn.