Our training Passports are simply the best and most economical way to get all the training you or your team needs. While at the same time lessening the budgetary burdens or scheduling conflicts that may limit the amount of training that can be undertaken.
Each Passport enables you to purchase a set number of training days (which can be used across our entire portfolio of courses) for a discounted rate compared to when booking the courses individually. However, if the courses you wish to take do not match one of our standard Training Passports, or you would like to book places for a number of delegates and/or on multiple courses, please contact us and we will be delighted to help you create your own bespoke Training Passport.
- Budgeting is easier
- Gain the most up-to-date skills
- Significantly reduce your training costs
- Greater flexibility with class scheduling
- Protection from price increases
- Discounted course prices
7Safe Training Alumni
As a 7Safe training alumni, you are fundamental to our continued success, so we are keen to keep in touch with you. Your lifelong connection with us offers you many benefits:
- Networking opportunities
Discounts on new courses (loyalty discounts)
Lifelong learning - from access to white papers or briefings on the latest cyber security issues
Training Passport Prices:
With the exception of those requiring the MSc Passport, training day credits can be used against any combination of courses you wish to attend.
- The life of the Training Passport will begin on the date the booking form is returned to 7Safe.
- Any unused Training Passport credits will be forfeited on expiry.
- If the Training Passport is for individual use, the name and e-mail address of the person who will be using the Passport must be provided at the point of booking
- Training Passport credits may be used for any course, provided that the delegate prerequisites are met.
- No refunds or exchanges are offered once a Training Passport has been purchased.
Call +44 (0)1763 285 285 or email us for more information on Training Passports.