7Safe’s expert penetration testers conduct comprehensive in-depth assessments of IT systems, with the owner’s permission, revealing hidden secrets in the same way as real attackers do. We help to transform the technical findings into immediately actionable remediation steps – aiming to protect your needs and hard-won reputation.
Our penetration testing service involves an active analysis of the asset for any potential security vulnerability. This could result from poor or improper configuration, both known and unknown hardware or software flaws, and operational weaknesses in process or technical countermeasures. The analysis is carried out to simulate real-life cyber attacks from the position of a potential attacker and can involve active exploitation of security vulnerabilities. We will work closely with you to help identify and eliminate areas of potential risk. Any security issues that are found will be presented to your organisation, together with an assessment of their impact, and often with a proposal for mitigation or a technical solution
A pen test will help you:
- Proactively quantify and reduce business risk
- Validate the effectiveness of your security safeguards
- Protect your brand reputation and maintain customer loyalty
- Avoid costly network downtime
- Avoid fines while meeting regulatory requirements
- Get tailored reports to help you prioritise remediation for your business.
For more information on the benefits of pen testing see our Guide to Penetration Testing
Who buys 7Safe's services?
We deliver high-end penetration testing services to clients around the world and across the following key sectors;
- Retail, banking and financial services
- Government and public sector
- Energy and utilities
- Media, gaming and entertainment
- Communications and technology.
Ready to start scoping your pen test?
For further information or to request a quote for a penetration test, or our wider cyber security services, email one of our penetration testing experts or call +44 (0)1763 285 510.
To develop your own technical security capability, read about our range of expert-led ethical hacking courses.
Alternatively, complete our enquiry form below and one of our experts will get back to shortly.